a charitable giving campaign july 30 – september 18, 2020
2020 Great Fish COLOR Run and Community Celebration
T-Shirt Design contest
Please join us for the The Great Fish COLOR Run T-shirt Design Contest and help raise awareness and dollars for the important work of our local nonprofits. One lucky design will be selected for the 2020 Great Fish Color Run. Winning designer will be awarded $250 and earn their favorite charity a $500 Incentive Grant.
COLOR run september 12
The Great Fish COLOR Run and Community Celebration kicks off on Saturday, September 12th at Depot Park in downtown Whitefish and is brought to you by the Whitefish Community Foundation.
MAP layouts for the 2020 Great Fish COLOR Run/Walk
- Same day registration starting at 8:30 a.m. at Depot Park
- Color Run/Walk starts at 10:00 AM with the competitive division, followed by the recreational group 5K and then the 1 Mile.
- This is a COLOR RUN, which means participants will be covered in a non-toxic colored powder throughout the race (color can also be bypassed for those who want to remain clean).
- $10 advance registration – Children 12 and under are free in recreational division of the 5K Color Run/Walk and 1 Mile.
- Deadline to register for the competitive division is September 11th at 6 p.m.
- After 6pm on September 11th and day of run registration for the 5K Color Run/Walk and 1 Mile is $15 for all ages ($16 if registering by credit card).
- Family Friendly.
- Competitive division age category winners will receive a commemorative plate.
- Overall 5K competitive division winners will win $250 grant to their participating charities.
- The nonprofit with the most runners participating in the Color Run will receive a $500 grant.
- A commemorative t-shirt is included with your registration while supplies last so sign up early!
RACE PACKET PICK-UP: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11th FROM 2:00-6:00 PM AT THE WAVE AQUATICS & FITNESS – back entrance.
Schedule of Events
NONPROFIT BOOTHS OPEN AT 9 AM
GREAT FISH COLOR RUN STARTS AT 10 AM
Color Run/Walk will start at 10 AM with the 5K Competitive Division followed by the 5K Recreation Division and then the 1 mile Run/Walk. Commemorative plates will be awarded for each Competitive Division age category and the overall male and female winners will receive a $250 grant to the charity of their choice.
COMMUNITY BBQ STARTS AT 11 AM
Enjoy a pulled pork and turkey BBQ at 11 AM provided by Piggy Back BBQ. It is free for all runners and walkers (wear your shirts) and a recommended donation of $5 for the general public.
TOT TROT AT 11 AM
The Tot Trot is free for all participating tots ages infant to 3. Registration for the Tot Trot is by email