Professional advisors in the legal, accounting and financial sectors are often in a position to advise their clients about charitable giving.
The Whitefish Community Foundation can assist you and your client in structuring gifts that maximize tax savings while establishing the enduring community legacy your client desires. We combine our expertise with yours to ensure that your client is able to make educated decisions when selecting from our full spectrum of options.
The Community Foundation has experience in helping philanthropic individuals create a charitable legacy. Working with the Community Foundation offers a variety of benefits to you and your clients. We invite professional advisors to become our valued partners in charitable giving.
Customized, Flexible Giving
We are experienced in customizing charitable giving vehicles for individuals, including donors with complicated objectives and complex gift situations. See our fund types and structures.
In addition, we have a flexible gift acceptance policy, including gifts of appreciated securities, retirement funds and Montana Charitable Endowment Tax Credit.
Montana Code Annotated
- Definition of a Planned Gift 15-30-2327(1) MCA
- Definition of a Qualified Endowment 15-30-2327(2) MCA
- Defining the Tax Credit for Planned Gifts 15-30-2328 MCA
- Defining the Tax Credit for Outright Gifts by Business Entities 15-31-161 and 15-31-162 MCA
- Charitable Gift Annuity Exemption Act 33-20-701 thru 705 MCA
- Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act 72-30-101 thru 103 MCA
Learn more about Planned Giving.