Great Fish Community Challenge
USE OF FUNDS
YOUR USE OF FUNDS
Organizations must designate how they will spend funds raised during the campaign. This designation is your Use of Funds. Gifts received during the campaign must be allocated to your Primary and/or Secondary Use of Funds.
Please keep in mind that your Use of Funds is your most important marketing tool, and will be widely published. It should be easy to understand and reflect the impact of your project or program to prospective donors.
Your primary Use of Funds may be one of the following:
1. Mission Statement or descriptive programs statement (must be approved by the applying organization’s Board of Directors ). Funds raised will support general programs OR
2. Capital Project, OR
3. Permanent Endowment Fund held at Whitefish Community Foundation
If you are concerned you may raise more than you need to support your Primary Use of Funds, you may designate a Secondary Use of Funds.
If your Primary Use of Funds is program support, and you would like to designate a Secondary Use of Funds, your Secondary Use of Funds may be:
1. Permanent Endowment held at Whitefish Community Foundation.
If your Primary Use of Funds is a capital project, and you are concerned you may raise more than necessary to fund this capital project, your Secondary Use of Funds may be one of the following:
1. Program support (Mission Statement), OR
2. Permanent Endowment held at Whitefish Community Foundation