Patron Ski Pass Program
A limited number of Patron Ski Passes are sold each year. Proceeds from the sale of these passes benefit the work of the Whitefish Community Foundation, the 5th Grade Ski Pass Program, and DREAM Adaptive Recreation. Additional funds are distributed to nonprofit programs all over the Flathead Valley through the Whitefish Mountain Resort’s Donor Advised Fund. All funds benefit our community.
Participants in the Patron Ski Pass Program receive the following benefits:
TIER 1: A fully transferable season ski pass for $2,800 (2021-22 ski season)
- Includes all the benefits of a regular-season ski pass only transferable, including food discounts, summer fun passes, and summer chairlift rides.
- The transferable Patron Ski Pass is ideal to share with your family, friends, employees, business associates, and more!
- A charitable deduction.
TIER 2: Two adult season ski passes for $4,000 (2021-22 ski season)
- Includes all the benefits of a season ski pass
- One preferred Whitefish Mountain Resort parking pass for the Willow Lot near the Base Lodge, reserved until 1:30 p.m. daily
- Ski/snowboard and boot storage in your private locker located in a private locker room slope side in the Base Lodge
- A Summer Benefits Package
- Use of the WCF transferable ski pass for guests, family, and friends (subject to availability)
- A charitable deduction
Your Patron Ski Pass Profile is your gateway to the summer benefits package. Included in your benefits package: unlimited chairlift rides, two packs each with four rides on the Alpine Slide Ride, two Zip Line passes* and two Aerial Adventure passes (*Blackout dates apply), use of the WCF Transferable Pass (subject to availability and by reservation).
Call the Whitefish Community Foundation at 406-863-1781 to find out more about supporting a program that gives everything back to your community!
The Patron Ski Pass Program is a donation program that benefits our community. Membership in the program is open to donors in the Community Foundation’s Circle of Giving Program. Please call the Whitefish Community Foundation to see if there is an opening or to be placed on the waiting list: 406-863-1781.
OVER $1 MILLION IN COMMUNITY GIVING THROUGH THE PATRON SKI PASS PROGRAM SINCE ITS INCEPTION IN 2002.