a charitable giving campaign – August 4 to September 16, 2022
GREAT FISH fun run and Community Celebration
Saturday, SeptEMBER 10, 2022
9 AM to 1 PM
Depot Park – Whitefish
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER:
1. Register online at runsignup.com/great-fish-fun-run
2. Print and deliver the Fun Run Form with payment to Whitefish Community Foundation.
3. Register in-person at one of these registration events:
Thursday, Sept. 8, 5-8 PM at Bonsai Brewing Project
Friday, Sept. 9, 2-6:30 PM at The Wave Aquatic & Fitness Center
Saturday, Sept. 10, 8-9:30 AM at Depot Park (Early bird pricing does not apply.)
Schedule of Events
Fun Run/Walk and Community Celebration for the Great Fish Community Challenge
The charitable giving campaign that is helping our community run!
- Enjoy music in Depot Park by David Walburn from 9 a.m. until Noon.
- Nonprofit fair begins at 9 a.m.
- Same-day registration starting at 8:30 a.m. at Depot Park
- 5K Competitive Race start 10:00 a.m.
- 5K Fun Run/Walk start 10:30 a.m.
- Community lunch by Piggback BBQ begins at 11:30 a.m.
- Tot Trot at 11:45 a.m. followed by the award presentation for competitive division winners
- Special nonprofit awards at 12 p.m.
- Family Friendly and costumes are encouraged! (Please note that no dogs or other animals are allowed in Depot Park or on the race course.)
- Competitive division age category winners will receive a commemorative water bottle and be eligible for the overall prize.
- Overall 5K competitive division winners will win a grant to their participating charities.
A commemorative bandanna is included with your registration while supplies last so sign up early!
RACE PACKET PICK-UP:
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8 FROM 5:00-8:00 PM AT BONSAI BREWING PROJECT
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 FROM 2:00-6:30 PM AT THE WAVE AQUATICS & FITNESS – back entrance.